"Dancers are the athletes of God"~Albert Einstein
My mom put me in dance when I was 18 months old, I began competing when I was 4 years old, and started teaching when I turned 12. Without dance I wouldn't even know who I am. I have wanted to own my own studio for as long as I can remember and I am so blessed that I get to share such a passion with others each and everyday!
Our mission is to instill a love of dance in each student, from pre-school to professional, by inspiring confidence, building character, and cultivating talent through quality dance instruction in a fun and friendly environment.
From pre-school to professional, Pro Dance Academy provides a comprehensive program where your child will receive the highest quality instruction from teachers with years of training in their style in a fun and friendly environment. Our program offers both a strong dance foundation and the opportunity for each dancer to aspire to his or her full dance potential.
- Come visit our state of the art dance facility. We have 4 beautiful ballrooms with carefully selected Sprung Floors to provide ease of use in all dance disciplines while protecting our dancers from injuries.
- We utilize a closed circuit, in class, tv system so you can enjoy watching your child’s class from the lobby while you wait.
- We also have a play/break room ideal for homework or younger siblings who want to play while waiting for their brother or sister to get out of class.
- Our comprehensive dance apparel shop can dress your child from head to toe for any of his or her dance classes. Our custom PDA swag is handmade by small businesses within the PDA Family!
- Pro Dance Academy is conveniently located to provide the ultimate multi-tasking options for parents while your child takes dance!